Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trade Places with For a Day

I would love to trade places with this woman just for a day. Think of all the things I could say to clean up the mess of a world we have created for ourselves on moral standards and politics just by being Oprah for a day. Her "power" or "spoken word" is stronger than the President of US and she is wealthier than 99% of population in the world. I don't envy her childhood or the lifestyle she leads, I just want her fame to do good and watch the women and people who follow her do my bidding. WOW! I never really thought of this but she could be the coolest super villian ever!

3 comments:

  1. Kate is sitting next to me and we are having a good laugh- who'd a thunk you'd like to be Oprah. I can see your point, but still a surprising answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read your first sentence for the first time, I read "I would love to trade places with a woman just for a day." The picture hadn't loaded yet, so I was seriously concerned where this post would lead. I see know that you wrote "this woman" and "this woman" is Oprah. Phew. I am honestly relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The super-villain idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete