The person I do the silliest things with is Andrew Gomez or Carlen Fuller. I had fun with these two guys back in the day. Most of time it was at the expense of other people but that is what immature boys do. I can also thank Andrew personally for introducing my wife to me. He was trying to embarrass me at church by calling her over to sit with us because he knew I thought she was pretty. Kathryn offered a quick response of "Do I even know you guys?" but decided to come sit next to me and the rest was history. Andrew was a little sad, the meeting did not end in awkwardness like in times past but I think now he is happy for me.
I met Andrew. Nice guy. Glad you have a funny/silly friend.
ReplyDeleteI have not met Andrew. I believe he's a nice guy. He doesn't look so silly in that photo. You should take another one.
ReplyDelete