1. I dislike taking formal pictures, especially with kids, they never cooperate.
2. I enjoy taking road trips. It gives me time to think, reminisce, and be awed by Earth's beauty.
3. I learned how to rock climb from a book and just did it.
4. I have a phobia of sharks, in fact, I think one day if I actually scuba dive it will be the day a shark gets me.
5. JAWS and bad dreams caused this phobia.
6. I claim to have many ex -girlfriends but most people say a two week relationship does not count. UMMMM, it does if it meant something to you.
7. I believe my wife to be very talented but she claims she is not.
8. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, it brings back memories of baseball season starting. Though I don't care for baseball anymore.
9. My favorite sport to play is competitive volleyball, emphasis on the competitive part.
10. I have a broken pinky that I thought was sprained, never has been fixed.
11. I like to play role playing games on computers and board games. Arkham Horror for example.
12. I feel like I have been helped out a lot in my life and now I finally feel I can return the favors.
13. A Chinese star is not actually Chinese, they are Japanese. Crazy, I know!
14. I fell out a two story window when I was two, but I did not get hurt.
15. I once was able to bench 300lbs and the most I ever weighed is 180lbs.
Totally fascinating list.
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of fresh cut grass too, but it never had anything to do with baseball.
Do people say, "That explains a lot," every time you share that you fell out a two story window?
There's always a chair at our house for someone who wants to play Arkham!
Magical list. Glad your blogging!
ReplyDelete300lbs? Is that an exaggeration? That doesn't seem natural.
ReplyDelete