My first daddy-daughter outing with Avery has to be one of the most memorable moments of my life. I have spent plenty of time with Avery but we had never really gone out on the town without mom. We went to Baiyun Mountain which is the largest mountain in Guangzhou. It is not that tall but it is expansive and has a ton of recreational activities to do and even has some authentic Chinese architecture from the old dynasty era.
I must admit I was a bit nervous taking Avery on this adventure as it was the first time I had been to the park and did not know its exact location or what to expect when we got there. But as you can see in the picture it turned out great! We shared snacks, took a ton of pictures, laughed, and enjoyed the sights. She eventually passed out on the way home, for a minute I wasn't sure who was going to last longer between the two of us. I love my daughter and I look forward to more daddy-daughter outings in the years to come.
I'm surprised you haven't had a daddy-daughter outing before because I think of you as such a hands-on dad with Avery. Looks like a great day! I bet she is hoping for another daddy-daughter day soon!
ReplyDeleteIt was so sweet (and a little surprising) to see how much Avery loves her Daddy. I think you must be doing something right. She lights up when she sees you.
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised she likes you at all.
ReplyDelete