Well, I know I am supposed to post a picture with these blogs, so, I had to select from a smaller group of people I used to be close with. I have been close with alot of people and grown apart from alot of people. Most of which I really still have things in common with but just don't seem to have the time to stay in touch. The group of people I chose for this particular blog are my friends from University of Phoenix. UofP was not a very fun job, being on the phone all the time and dealing with academic issues and complaints from students, however, these folks made it fun. I miss all of them! They could always make me laugh, go for a walk in the sun, grab a bite to eat, or just chew the fat. Thanks for the good times Scott, J.R., John, Kris, Daniella, Elizabeth, and Lauren.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Person I Used To Be Close With
Well, I know I am supposed to post a picture with these blogs, so, I had to select from a smaller group of people I used to be close with. I have been close with alot of people and grown apart from alot of people. Most of which I really still have things in common with but just don't seem to have the time to stay in touch. The group of people I chose for this particular blog are my friends from University of Phoenix. UofP was not a very fun job, being on the phone all the time and dealing with academic issues and complaints from students, however, these folks made it fun. I miss all of them! They could always make me laugh, go for a walk in the sun, grab a bite to eat, or just chew the fat. Thanks for the good times Scott, J.R., John, Kris, Daniella, Elizabeth, and Lauren.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making time to keep in touch with people is hard. I think we all had a list of people to choose from. It's nice to hear that you had good people to work with at UofP because I know the job itself was very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteCo-workers can be great friends, for sure. You spend so much of your life with co-workers, it's great when those people can be friends too.
ReplyDelete