Thursday, April 21, 2011

Someone you Can't Imagine Your Life Without

This one was easy. Derek Falls is someone I can't imagine my life without. Mostly because besides my family he has been apart my life longer than anyone else. He have been friends since we were 5 or 6 years old. We grew up a block away from one another. We have had our fights, lost touch for awhile, reunited, rebuilt cars and other fun contraptions, competed in sports, picked up on girls, laughed, and most importantly leaned on for help in times of need. In fact, I think during high school I spent more time at his home than I did my own. His dad was a great influence on me and I will never forget those times spent at their home.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is cool when people have known each other that long.

    ReplyDelete