I have to admit I am a man who likes to reminisce and I hold a lot of value to nostalgic items. My most treasured item is my MEMORY. What would I do without it? I would be lost and have no idea who I am or who anybody was in my life. I love this picture because it shows how our memories work. You think of one moment and then a tumble of moments or feelings go hurling through your mind. It is one reason I love road trips. I let my mind wander from memory to memory or thought to thought to pass the time. The mind is a beautiful thing. I would hate to lose it.
I was going to choose something equally as abstract when I addressed this prompt. It felt like cheating, so I didn't. There it is: YOU CHEATED.
ReplyDeleteFunny- I was thinking the photo is like my mind in that everything I used to know has blown away and I can't remember what I used to know.
ReplyDelete