My favorite TV show is Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. I love reality TV! You can learn so much from it. I can watch HGTV, Discovery, sometimes Bravo all day long. Mike Rowe just seems to be the most fun to watch though. He is comedic, informative, and does some crazy things. Plus, he does a tib-bit on the surrounding area too of where he is working. I like to see new places and new jobs that I would have never dreamed of doing or thought existed.
I have a low tolerance for being dirty, so I don't know if I would enjoy this show. What on earth is the job pictured?!!
ReplyDeleteI've only seen the show once. Mike Rowe is TOTALLY watchable. Still, I didn't love the show. Perhaps it was a bad episode because he kept asking his tour guide when the job would get dirty and it never did. Kind of a let down.
ReplyDelete